9 september 2016

Hello Friday... some things I liked this week

When searching for images on Instagram I seem to keep ending up on Australian accounts. Is my interest shifting from Scandinavian to Australian? I do find that I am looking more and more at bold designs, big use of color and not necessarily a white canvas to start with. Looking forward to seeing where this is headed.

A few of my favorites I would like to share are...


The artwork by Madelein Stamer is simply amazing. I love the black and pink cacti print and would happily hang this in our home. The other print is a more summery flower with bright vibrant colours. See more of her work at her Instagram account or head straight to the shop.



And if you are into printed fun and funky bedding Australia is also the place to be. In the past I've blogged about Kip & Co and Sack Me bedding collections. Another brand that has caught my eye is Sage and Clare. Love the little flowers bedding, the fresh striped one and the out of control fluffy pink pillow.
SaveSave

1 opmerking:

  1. Great colors!
    I was at the Stockholm Design Week & Furnature Fair last winter. There's a lot of Scandinavian design with bright colors. Not that famous, but with roots in the history of Scandinavia. Maybe that's a nice direction to instagram and combine :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen