1 juni 2017

Hello Friday... the alternative to green

Yellow was never my colour. Until my young son chose it as his favourite at the young age of 2. Now I love how bright and sunny it is. And are you like me and do you lack green fingers. Than cactus is the way to go! This wallpaper is a dream. I have loved the watercolor cactus wallpaper by Anewall the first time I saw it. Never thought anything would top it until this one. The sturdy lamp is by a Dutch Designer called Floris Hovers. I met him the first time I visited the Dutch Design week. Bring it all together and you create a lovely room for a modern family.


Floris Hovers stoklamp black for Functionals | Print Urban Jungle 1 | YorkeLee Typography wall art family | Milton and King wallpaper cactus yellow day | Fest Amsterdam Avenue love seat | Foxrider tricycle black | Menu Turning side table | Seletti black monkey lamp | Wool rug Karin black by Brita Sweden

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten