25 augustus 2017

Hello Friday.... take me to Palm Springs

School started again this week and although we had a 6 weeks holiday I missed the warm summer feeling. During the holidays I watched 'Our House Rules' Australia and saw a theme 'Palm Springs' pass by for a Townsville garden. That got me curious and after some research I came up with this as my version of the Palm Springs style. Hope you like it.

The accent feature on the fall are wooden tiles from the Australian brand Bonnie and Neal. And a couple of cactus prints are less prickly in your bedroom than an actual cactus. Seemed a better idea to me. The colour scheme of this moodboard is amazing. Good for a sweet holiday feeling to hang on to for the entire year.
Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | black wall light | Poster cactus | Poster cactus flower | Back tiles Star White | Pillow cover peacock | Bedding Oasis cream pink | Palm floor lamp


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten